Mites are for players 8 and under. We focus on important skills to develop our youth players. Players will skate three times per week. Our on-ice sessions are instructed by a professional training staff through "Future Stars Hockey & Motor City Hockey" and our volunteer rostered coaches. Away games are ran by our volunteer coaches. Fun and player development always come first! The "Future Stars Hockey 8U Mite" Program will play in the Adray League or I275 League.
Our team is affiliated with the USA Hockey Club.
1. Register for USA Hockey Membership. (Governing Body)
2. Send $500.00 non-refundable Venmo deposit to @MotorCityHockey
3. Fill out registration form below.
4. Get with Coach Rich for jersey sizing!
@ Detroit Skating Club
Season: September - March 6
Monday 6:05PM-7PM Practice - Shared Ice LTP, 6U, 8U. Players will be stationed based on the program they are registered for.
Saturday 9:25AM-10:15AM 8U Team Practice
Sunday 4:10PM-5PM 8U Team home ice for a game. If there is no game or an away game in the morning, the ice will be available to the players that day if they can make it!
The listed above schedule does not take into account away games which will always take place on Sundays.
All players are required to register for USA Hockey Club - please forward your USA Hockey Membership Confirmation to the email template below. USA hockey will email you a PDF shortly after purchase.
Away games will be instructed by our volunteer coaching staff.
Our lesson plans / development program is written by Coach Rich Mihelic specifically to build our players to become successful future travel hockey players.
$1998.00 per player.
Pricing above includes the 8 home / 8 away games, all on-ice practices. If the group is interested in attending additional events such as tournaments etc. There will be an additional fee (at cost) for attending those events.
We are looking for volunteer coaches! Send us an email FutureStarsHockeyLLC@gmail.com
1. The "FUTURE STARS HOCKEY ALL IN" Policy is followed at all times. There are NO exceptions to the policy guidelines below.
2. Enrolled players are financially committed to all skates registered in the selected session regardless of player attendance and availability.
3. No make ups, pro-rates, credits or refunds for missed skates due to illness, personal obligation, injury etc. If you are unable to attend a session, your spot is not transferable to another player.
4. Pro-rated option is only applicable for a player registering late and the program has already started (currently not sold out).
5. NO DRAMA, our program is always about the kids!
6. Your payment is covering "ONLY" the skate/ice you are signed up for. For example: I am going up north next week, can I skate at a different time slot? No, the ice you are paying for is the exact time slot you are signed up for.
7. Age classifications: are structured following USA Hockey.
8. All times and programs are subject to change. Be sure to read all details of emails sent from Coach Rich.
9. Payments are due as outlined below. If a payment is late without approval your spot will be filled.
10. Our Mite program is a set cost for the season. There will be no refunds due to a cancelled event for example: Snow Storm etc.
11. Enrollment cancellations after registration is completed will result in the player being unable to register for future "Future Stars Hockey & "Motor City Hockey" events indefinitely.
Copyright © 2022 Future Stars Hockey - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Motor City Hockey LLC