All players are required to register for USA Hockey Club - please forward your USA Hockey Membership Confirmation to the email template below. USA hockey will email you a PDF shortly after purchase.
We are looking for volunteer coaches! Send us an email Rich@MotorCityHockey.com
1. The "FUTURE STARS HOCKEY ALL IN" Policy is followed at all times. There are NO exceptions to the policy guidelines below.
2. Enrolled players are financially committed to all skates registered in the selected session regardless of player attendance and availability.
3. No make ups, pro-rates, credits or refunds for missed skates due to illness, personal obligation, injury etc. If you are unable to attend a session, your spot is not transferable to another player.
4. Pro-rated option is only applicable for a player registering late and the program has already started (currently not sold out).
5. NO DRAMA, our program is always about the kids!
6. Your payment is covering "ONLY" the skate/ice you are signed up for. For example: I am going up north next week, can I skate at a different time slot? No, the ice you are paying for is the exact time slot you are signed up for.
7. Age classifications: are structured following USA Hockey.
8. All times and programs are subject to change. Be sure to read all details of emails sent from Coach Rich.
9. Payments are due as outlined below. If a payment is late without approval your spot will be filled.
10. Our Mite program is a set cost for the season. There will be no refunds due to a cancelled event for example: Snow Storm etc.
11. Enrollment cancellations after registration is completed will result in the player being unable to register for future "Future Stars Hockey & "Motor City Hockey" events indefinitely.
Copyright © 2023 Future Stars Hockey - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Motor City Hockey LLC